It is important to update your Diakrit interactive links into your realestate.com.au to give buyers more information about the property in an engaging and interactive way.
- Log in to your realestate.com.au Agent Admin account.
- Click on Listings on the left hand side menu and then select the relevant listing by clicking on the hyperlinked property address.
- Click on Images and Copy and then scroll down to the Links section.
- Copy and paste the Photo PanoramaTM VR link into Online Tour 1. Click Check Link to ensure the link is working.
- You can copy and paste another Diakrit link into Online Tour 2. You could select from the FurnishTM or Photo StylingTM link. This will appear as an external link under the copy on your property listing.
When you have finished uploading your links, click Save Changes. Don’t forget that viewers can use the Explore More button at the bottom of the Photo PanormaTM VR, FurnishTM or Photo StylingTM link to have an all-in-one immersive experience of all the Diakrit interactive products.