Please see below for a step-by-step guide on how to rebook or cancel your Diakrit order online.
*Please note that this is only applicable for cancellations or rebookings that are made 24 hours prior to the original timing of the shoot.
1. Please login to www.diakrit.com to access all your Diakrit orders
2. When you have completed the login process, select the 'orders' tab at the top of the page followed by selecting the order which you would like to rebook/cancel.
2. When you get to the order page, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see the option to either 'rebook' or 'Delete order'
3. If you would like to reschedule the booking for an alternate date, then please select the 'rebook' option, which will bring you to Diakrit's photographer calendar. Proceed by selecting your preferred time and date and the calendar will provide you with the names of the photographer and their availability.
4. If you wish to cancel your booking, please select 'Delete order' and proceed by clicking 'Yes'
For any rebookings or cancellations made within 24 hours of the booking time, please contact Customer Solutions