DIAKRIT regularly sends email updates that are pertinent to each individual order. Not receiving them can lead to a variety of problems including - not receiving delivery emails, manual booking inconsistencies, etc. To avoid these issues, please make sure that your email settings allow for DIAKRIT to send out these notifications. You can do this by following the steps below:
* Please note that the guide below applies to Gmail accounts only
1. Log into www.gmail.com
2. Click on the cogwheel on the right side of the page which will bring you Gmail's 'settings'
3. When you reach the settings page, select ' Filters and Blocked Addresses' and then ' Create New Filter'
3. At this stage, you will need to enter 'DIAKRIT' into the 'From' field, followed by, 'Create filter'
4. Then you will need to select ' Never send to spam ' and ' Create Filter '
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact DIAKRIT's customer solutions team.