Sometimes when a browser is used, it saves information from websites in its cache & cookies. In order for new information to be updated or reformatted, it may need to be cleared.
When it comes to the DIAKRIT website, you may encounter this problem when:
- Logging in from a new account. i.e. Sales / PM accounts
- Getting an updated interactive link (panorama/ furnish/ styling)
to display the changes
Depending on the browser you use, the method of clearing the Cache & Cookies may differ. Please refer to the content below for further instructions:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Note - This guide has been created with Internet Explorer 11 for Windows.
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.
2. Open a new Internet Explorer browser, then click Tools > Internet Options. (If you don't see this, press the Alt key to show the menu bar.)
3. In the General tab, under Browsing History section, click Delete.
4. In the Delete Browsing History window, select the check boxes for Temporary Internet Files and website files and Cookies and website data.
5. Click Delete.
- From the
If the menu bar is hidden, press
Altto make it visible.
menu, select .
- From the drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select .
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click .
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
If the browser you use isn't listed above, please feel free to contact Customer Solutions or refer to other internet sources for more information by searching ' How to clear cookies & cache from (your browser name)'.