Log in to the Diakrit shop and select Orders and click on your order. Click on the Floor plan (Delivered) tab and then click the Corrections tab below. Select the floor plan you wish to make a change on and click Edit image.
The menu on the left-hand side of the screen will be how you make changes such as:
- Draw lets you draw freehand
- Cross indicates elements you wish to remove from the floor plan (e.g. the way the door opens)
- Shapes allow you to draw attention to the area of the floor plan you'd like to make changes to
- As a rule of thumb, please use green for elements you wish to add to the floor plan and red for elements you wish to remove from the floor plan.
The menu on the right-hand side of the screen lets you add elements such as:
- Furniture Library allows you to add items such as a sink or bathtub to your desired place on the floor plan
- Click on Add Comment and then click on the area of the floor plan you are referring to. This will open the dialogue box where you can explain your correction.
When you have finished making your changes, click Save in the top left corner. Once the new page loads make sure to click on Send Correction to send your changes to production. You will receive an email when your floor plan changes have been made.
Please refer to our Floor plan Correction video if you need more assistance.