Users with both Shop Admin and Shop Manager have the ability to manage user roles. To access user roles, click on your name at the top right-hand corner of the Diakrit Portal, then click Manage Users. The list of users within the account will appear. Click on the Edit User icon next to each user’s name. Click on the tick box to alter the user role access and click Save.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I am having trouble logging into my account?
- What do I do if I have an invoice query?
- How do I change my notification settings?
- How do I update my personal settings?
- How do I manage user roles?
- How do I remove users from my account?
- How do I add new users to my account?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I log in to the Diakrit shop?